As the Business Analyst, you will play a key role in bridging the gap between business and technology. Working closely with a dynamic Scrum development team, your ultimate goal is to deliver the most efficient products and features aligning with J&T Express' business strategy.
- Together with Product Owner, conduct bi-weekly sprint planning with development team.
- Gather business problems, analyse and come up with effective solutions.
- Define comprehensive technical requirements based on business requirements and communicate to development team.
- Be the first contact point of development team for any product and requirement related matters in day to day operations.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to conduct UX research or usability tests.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to conduct UAT and release product features.
Your Skills and Experience
- Uncompromising user-centric mindset. You believe it’s never the user’s fault when he can’t use the product.
- Excellent communication skills. You are able to speak both technical and layman/business language.
- Great problem-solving skills. You are able to simplify problems and come up with effective solutions.
- Good project management skills. You have very few “reminder” and “follow up” emails in your inbox.
- A no-ego team player.
- Excellent English writing skill and good speaking skill.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Proven background and experience in Product management, Software development or Business analysis.
- Good knowledge in UX and user-centered design.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum and start-up environment preferred.
- Experience in logistics industry is a big plus.
- Experience in working in cross functional collaborative fashion.
- Nevertheless, if you are confident and can prove you are a good fit for the job, we’d love to hear from you.
Why You’ll Love Working With Us
- Full social & health insurance
- Premium health insurance
- 14 days annual leave
- 13th-month bonus
- Be part of a team of passionate professionals with an entrepreneur mindset
- Be part of our fast growing company with exciting opportunity to learn, experiment and grow your career with us
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary and performance based bonus
- Be equipped with Macbook Pro and up-to-date software & tools
Working environment: Kitchen with full of snacks and drinks, chess, PlayStation.
- Training and personal development: Tuition and textbook reimbursement for approved work-related courses. Free video training programs from Pluralsight, Udemy. Company library with full of newest technology and business books.
- Flexible working hours